- Before coming for your medical examination, you must lodge your visa application at www.border.gov.au
- If you are 15 years old and below, you must be accompanied by your parent or legal guardian
- If applicable, bring your spectacles or contact lenses
- Applicants are not required to fast for blood and urine tests
- Females within the reproductive age group are advised not to schedule their medical examination during their menstrual period. Otherwise, they will be required to come back one week after the completion of menstruation.
- Examination Referral Letter which contains your HAP ID/ TRN number or the Health Examination List
- Valid Original National Passport
- Any previous chest x-ray films and reports
- If applicable – a detailed medical reports regarding a previously-treated or currently managed clinically significant illness which should contain the following information:
- duration and date of treatment
- surgical procedure or medical intervention done
- complete final diagnosis
- outcome of treatment or treatment plans and prognosis, if available
- Please complete the following form below, and bring along during your visit for your Australia Immigration Health examination.
AUSTRALIA IMMIGRATION HEALTH EXAMINATION FORM
MEDICAL EXAMINATION REQUIREMENTS:
A. PERMANENT Visa Applicants
|0-4 years old||Medical History and Physical Examination|
|5-10 years old||Medical History and Physical Examination , Urinalysis|
|11-14 years old||Medical History and Physical Examination, Urinalysis, Chest X-Ray|
|15 years old and above||Medical History and Physical Examination , Urinalysis, Chest X-Ray, HIV Test|
|2-10 years old
(Effective 20 Nov 2015)
|– a Tuberculin Skin Test (TST);
– an Interferon-Gamma Release Assay (IGRA).
*An appointment is required prior to coming in for this particular test.
B. STUDENT or TEMPORARY WORK VISA (Non Healthcare)
Medical History and Physical Examination, Urinalysis, Chest X-Ray
HEALTHCARE WORKER OR STUDENT
Additional HIV Test, Hepatitis B and Anti-HCV (regardless of length of stay)
Polio vaccination evidence (updated 24th Dec 2014) – If visa applicants have spent time in Afghanistan, Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, Ethiopia, Iraq, Israel, Nigeria, Pakistan, Somalia or Syria, or in any combination of these countries, please bring along the polio vaccination certificate.
Medical reports and chest x-ray image are electronically submitted online via eMedical System.
For more information, please email us at email@example.com