- Up front medical examination can be performed before a visa application has been submitted to CIC (Citizenship and Immigration Canada)
- If you are 15 years old and below, you must be accompanied by your parent or legal guardian
- If applicable, bring your spectacles or contact lenses.
- Applicants are not required to fast for blood and urine tests
- Females within the reproductive age group are advised not to schedule their medical examination during their menstrual period. Otherwise, they will be required to come back one week after the completion of menstruation.
- Valid Original National Passport
- If applicable, Form 1017 – Medical Report Client Biodata and Summary (which contains IME/UCI ID Number)
- Any previous chest x-ray film and report
- Detailed medical certificate regarding a previously-treated or currently managed clinically
- significant illness which should contain the following information:
- duration and date of treatment
- surgical procedure or medical intervention done
- complete final diagnosis
- outcome of treatment or treatment plans and prognosis, if available
- Please complete the following form below, and bring along during your visit for your Canada Immigration Health examination.
CANADA IMMIGRATION HEALTH EXAMINATION FORM (IMM5419E)
MEDICAL EXAMINATION REQUIREMENTS
|0-4 years old||Physical Examination|
|5-10 years old||Physical Examination, Urinalysis|
|11-14 years old||Physical Examination, Urinalysis, Chest X-Ray|
|15 years old and above||Physical Examination, Urinalysis, Chest X-Ray, HIV Test, Syphilis Test|
Medical reports and chest x-ray image are electronically submitted online via eMedical System.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org