We Are Hiring!
Life Care Diagnostic Medical Centre is seeking registered nurses for full time employment.
1. Diploma in nursing, preferably with some working experience.
2. Registered with Nursing Board Malaysia.
3. Good communication skills & ability to work in a team.
Kindly send application to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Responsibilities :
- Provide customer service at front desk.
- Handle client registration and appointment booking.
- Attend to customer service enquiry.
- In charge of general admin duties.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Job Requirements :
- Candidates must possess at least a Higher Secondary / STPM / “A”, Diploma, Advance / Higher / Graduate Diploma, any equivalent fields.
- Fresh Graduates are encourage to apply.
- Passionate in customer service.
- Immediate full-time positions available
- Diploma/Degree/Postgraduate Diploma in Sonography
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Multilingual(English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese) will be added advantage
- To perform diagnostic & sonographic examinations
- To work closely with Consultant Radiologist and Radiographers
- To assist in the work process of the Imaging Department
- To assist the health screening process for Customers
- Maintain good communication with relevant departments and clinics
- To ensure excellent customer experience
- No shift duty work/No on-call
• Promote and recommend health food, supplement and health-based product to internal and external customers.
• Help prevent and treat illness by promoting healthy eating habits and suggesting diet modifications.
• Develop, plan and execute all nutritional activities & health based products / services towards achieving the company’s target.
• Develop new meal plan & monitor customer progress.
• Provide nutritional consultation & handling customer’s inquires/complaints.
• Assist in new product development.
• Acquire and upkeep good knowledge of the wide range of products and get updated on market trends from time to time.
• Recognized Degree in Nutrition, Food Science & Nutrition or Dietetics.
• Minimum 1-2 year (s) working experience in healthcare industry.
• Familiar in Health Screen tests will be an added advantage.
• Excellent communication and customer relationship building skills.
• Dynamic personality with good team spirit & sales oriented.
• Fluency in English, Mandarin and Malay.
• Working according to regular office hour (five and a half day).
• Driving license and willing to travel occasionally.
• Own transport.