The Team is dedicated to providing a pain free life for individuals, regardless of age, who requires Deep Tissue Laser Therapy for conditions which are both acute and chronic like arthritis, post-surgical recovery and pain relief, back and neck problems, joint pain and sports strain from vigorous activities. We specialise in painful conditions in the fields of Orthopaedics, Neurology, Sports Medicine, Rehabilitation for Post-Surgical recovery, general chronic degenerative conditions, diabetic wounds and neuropathy, trauma or injury.
What is Deep Tissue Laser Therapy (DTLT)?
- DTLT is scientifically proven to reduce pain and inflammation as it accelerates healing of damaged tissues.
- Treatments are fast, safe, painless and most patients experience results after only a few sessions.
- DTLT allows for deeper tissue penetration, resulting in fast, efficient and consistent results.
What to expect?
- Your physiotherapist will develop a treatment plan that is optimal for your condition.
- Patients generally start to experience positive results between 3 to 5 treatments however completion of the prescribed course is recommended for complete healing.
- Deep Tissue Laser Therapy accelerates your body’s own natural healing process through photo-bio-stimulation.
- After completing your treatment course, your body will continue its healing process after the last laser session due to sufficient activation of biological activity.
- Laser therapy provides concrete benefits to your patients and your practice.
- Laser therapy is effective in treating chronic conditions, acute conditions and post surgical pain and has long lasting effects.
- Effective for difficult chronic painful conditions.
- Alternative to surgery.
- Post-surgery treatment to accelerate healing.
- Fast treatment times.
- Easy, painless non-invasive treatment.
- Scientifically proven treatment.
- A long-term pain management system.
- Effective rapid healing for Acute injury.
Lightheal Physiotheraphy Clinic
Lot GF-08, 5 Jalan Kerinchi, Bangsar South, KL
OPENING HOURS: Monday to Friday: 10:00 – 19:00, Saturday: By appointment only (Close on Public Holidays)
Tel: +603 2242 4325